About Integrated Tarot
Tarot Reading | Tarot Theory & Practice | Tarot Courses
What I Do
Tarot has been the most valuable tool of growth I've had the privilege of meeting. This is how I use it in my work:
- Video Tarot Forecast - a monthly 3-card subscriber reading
- Tarot videos on the Integrated Tarot YouTube channel
- Tarot writing here on the Integrated Tarot blog
- Tarot courses when I feel drawn to run one
If you want to stay in touch with and to find out about upcoming courses, then the best thing to do is to subscribe to the Integrated Tarot newsletter.
Please note: I no longer do one-to-one readings.
My Background & Training
- MA in Jungian and Post-Jungian Studies [in progress]
- BA in English and Psychology with an Honours degree in English
- Consciousness Integration Coaching
- Death and bereavement counsellor training
- Certification in psychodynamic counselling skills
- Certification in Somatic Sexology
- Extensive personal work and CPD focussed on psychodynamic principles
I've been an award-winning copywriter in advertising and digital media; I have been a website interface designer. I was involved in marketing in the Human Performance Improvement industry. I was a trainee psychotherapist. I now work with Tarot.
All of these things may seem diverse, but they have a common thread that unites them all: I have a strongly developed and finely tuned ability to see underlying patterns, structures, motivations, emotional signatures, and hidden drives and desires that build a ‘shadow-print’ – the unspoken/unconscious that is seeking expression.