If you’re looking for the kind of tarot reader who is driven by what is held in the unconscious and who believes that the only way we can bring change to our lives is by looking at what we are not aware of, and what we have been resisting, then it might be that you’re in the right place.
Since then, it’s been a love affair complete with fascination and rapture, break-ups and make-ups, challenges and breakthroughs.
If tarot has taught me anything it is that it’s asked for my active participation in an alchemical process where my knowledge of it has unfolded with my own unfolding to myself.
Tarot has singularly been the most valuable tangible tool of growth that I have had the privilege of meeting.
My relevant background and training:
- BA in English and Psychology with an Honours degree in English
- Consciousness Integration Coaching
- Death and bereavement counsellor training
- Certification in psychodynamic counselling skills
- Certification in Somatic Sexology
- Extensive personal work and CPD focussed on psychodynamic principles
- MA in Jungian and Post-Jungian Studies (in progress)
I was an award-winning copywriter in advertising and digital media; I have been a website interface designer. I was involved in marketing in the Human Performance Improvement industry. I have been a trainee psychotherapist. I am a coach, counsellor – and a tarot reader.
All of these things may seem diverse, but they have a common thread that unites them all: I have a strongly developed and finely tuned ability to see underlying patterns, structures, motivations, emotional signatures, and hidden drives and desires that build a ‘shadow-print’ – the unspoken/unconscious that is seeking expression.