1st Monday of each month @ 6 pm ET / 3 pm PT / 11 pm UK time
~ Explore how a tarot reading unfolds behind the scenes ~
~ Find out more about my approach to reading a tarot spread ~
~ Participate with your questions, comments, observations ~
“Anatomy of a Reading” is part training, part experiential, part Continuing Professional Development (depending on where you are on your tarot journey), where we take a monthly dive into the technical and intuitive process of a tarot reading.
Note: Each webinar is recorded, so if you can’t attend live, you’ll be able to catch up later.
Who It’s For:
I’ve been getting requests to do a “behind-the-scenes” look into how I read for some time now. Enough that it’s time to do something about it 🙂
My intention is to aim this Webinar series at every person who’s interested in signing up for it – and that means you if:
- you’ve never done a reading in your life but you’d like to know more
- you know something about tarot but not enough to know where to start with the whole shebang
- you’ve been reading for some time and would like to broaden your approach to the cards
- you just want an insight into my particular reading style – the one behind the readings I do with one-to-one clients, my monthly Video Tarot Forecast, and The Tarotcast
This not a “how to,” but rather a “how I do” – though that doesn’t mean it won’t be educational, while also, I hope, being inspiring and engaging.
What You Get:
- A 60-minute Webinar on the anatomy of a tarot reading, where I go through my thought processes, what I’m looking for, what I see, what I sense, what associations I make, using a tarot spread as an example
- The opportunity to ask questions, offer your own observations, and contribute to how the reading unfolds
- Each Webinar will be recorded, so if you can’t attend, you’ll still be able to watch it later
- Depending on how the series evolves, I may look at basing some Webinars on participants’ requests, so that it has a broader reader’s studio kind of approach
The first Monday of every month at 6 pm ET / 3 pm PT / 11 pm UK time.
What You Need:
Just you, and preferably a device with an internet connection. I’ll be using Zoom, a conferencing and Webinar platform, and you’ll be given all the instructions you need to join the Webinar. You can even join by phone if need be.
$15 per month, payable through PayPal.
You’re welcome to drop me a line here.
HOW TO BOOK:
Visit the Integrated Tarot Store to book the next LIVE webinar, or to buy a recording from a past month’s webinar.